I have three routers with serials interfaces and I
would like to try some configurations with frame
relay. The routers have V.35 physical cables and I
would like to test the following configuration (back
to back):

 ---------- s0        s0  ----------
| ROUTER 1 |-------------| ROUTER 2 |
             Frame Relay Encapsulation

What physical connection I need to use to connect the
routers, just to try a Frame Relay Configuration? What
cables I need to use or to find ? I mean, I don't know
how to make the physical connection to simulate a
Frame Relay situation.

Thanks in advance.
Ciscoven.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/