Sorry for this crap,,,

Has anybody removed  Programs from the Start menu in doze 2k via either the
Reg or GPE ?????

I can do it myself by removing the folders in the profiles directory, but is
there another way......

To even things out, Here is a cisco FIX I come across

A bug in IOS 12.x.x,,that referred to NAT...Once every 20 days on my network,
the router would crash and fill up the flash with the crashinfo logs.....The
problem, so cisco say was that the 1720 router does not handle NAT very well
in that particular version of the IOS....
Resolution, upgrade to the beta IOS that cisco released for the 1720

Sorry for the MS rubbish but can I get an answer

John