"GNU Zebra manages IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols. It supports BGP-4
protocol as described in RFC1771 (A Border Gateway Protocol 4) and BGP-4+,
RIPv1, RIPv2, RIPng, OSPFv2 and OSPFv3. GNU Zebra has a good client
interface, so the user can change configuration dynamically."
http://freshmeat.net/projects/zebra/

Win2K supports RIPv2 and OSPF (not sure the version).

My question would be: Why do you need your servers to route?  Do they have
multiple NICs?  If not, just have your routers doing what they do best, and
if you're worried about redundancy configure default gateways on your
servers to each of the routers.

IMHO, you're more likely to cost your company more money in the long run
trying to have servers routing than to buy a Cisco box.  Especially when it
comes to support and maintenance.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
List email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]