I am stumped... I'm trying to tftp a newer ios into a PIX515 and keep
getting the message "TFTP failed (return:-10 arg:0x1)". I have went through
all the correct steps, I believe, but must be missing something simple. Is
there a certain way the file should be located on the TFTP server? Is there
a port that should be opened on the PIX that the documentation doesn't
mention? Here's what I've done so far. (Copied from Hyperterminal ROM mode
on PIX)

Use BREAK or ESC to interrupt flash boot.
Use SPACE to begin flash boot immediately.
Flash boot interrupted.
0: i8255X @ PCI(bus:0 dev:13 irq:10)
1: i8255X @ PCI(bus:0 dev:14 irq:7 )

Using 1: i82559 @ PCI(bus:0 dev:14 irq:7 ), MAC: 0005.328f.85c1
Use ? for help.
monitor> address 192.168.1.134
address 192.168.1.134
monitor> server 192.168.1.132
server 192.168.1.132
monitor> file bh60
file bh60
monitor> ping 192.168.1.132
Sending 5, 100-byte 0x358e ICMP Echoes to 192.168.1.132, timeout is 4
seconds:
!!!!!
Success rate is 100 percent (5/5)
monitor> tftp