As an aside, I've tried copy flash tftp using the console port connected to
my PC and TFTPD32 running on the PC. I keep getting the error:

XXXXXXXX#copy flash tftp
Source filename []? c2600-is40-mz.120-4.T
Address or name of remote host []? XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Destination filename [c2600-is40-mz.120-4.T]?
%Error opening tftp://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/c2600-is40-mz.120-4.T (Undefined
error)

--
James Haynes
Network Architect