Not sure if this will help but one idea, that worked for me involved a
12.1... version
running on a 3620 and it saw the 4 IMAs but not the 2 fast ether. So I
slotted a regular
ethenet card in it configured an address, sent the "proper" version quickly
over
ethernet0/0 via tftp, then switched cards back to Fast Ether... and in about
10 minutes
I had 2 fast ether and 4 IMA.... no console waiting.....

ChangNgoc wrote:

> Download is OK. But you cannot upload image from the router to TFTP via the
> Console
> CN

[EMAIL PROTECTED]