From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Arun
Sent:   Saturday, May 26, 2001 3:58 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        help --------------Pls ................OIR Error [7:6021]

Hi
I have router configured as X25 router .I have 2 slots in it with each
having 4 serial ports on them.The problem is that when i connect the cisco
provided cable just the cable to the administratively shutdown serial port
it gives me error :
%OIRINT:OIR Event has occured OIR_ctrl 50 oir stat 8F88
( i have checked OIR it stands online insertion and removal but i could not
find this particular error)
and this also hangs the router i have checked the cable i can not do many
thngs on the router as it is in live n/w ..Please help ..the router works
well after i remove cable and restart the router .
Any help will be appreciated

Regards
Arun Sharma