T-1 uses pins 1&2 and 4&5. Let's call one end "A", the other "B". Make a
crossover cable that connects A1 to B4, A2 to B5, A4 to B1, and A5 to B2. If
you don't have the tools to make cables, get two RJ-45 jacks. Create the
crossover between them (back to back - using the punchdown slots). Use
pliers or a thin screwdriver to force the wires in the slots. Not
recommended for production networks! Use regular patch cables from the jacks
to the routers.