In article , "Malik Muhammad"
 wrote:

I'm pretty sure I've seen this posed in the past so you may wish to check
the archives.  I found http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/75.html which
describes the crossover cable for a T1 CSU/DSU which should work.  I've
never done this so hopefully someone with a little more lab background
can chime in.  Also see http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/59.html for
clocking info.