Anyone got the keystrokes/shortcuts for moving around a rack via a 2511
terminal server fluidly and effortlessly?

I know about Cntrl Shift 6 x to jump off a live session and reverse telnet
to another router.

How do I disconnect altogether, so that I do not keep on having to clear
line all the time?

Can I jump back on a router I have already opened a session with, without
having to type pw or clear line again?.

My Indian mates gave me a good idea to open up a different telnet session
for each router on my PC thus eliminating all the keystrokes and just use
the mouse to bring the live router to the forefront.
The only problem with this is that I am getting lazy and I am unsure whether
I will be allowed to use this technique in the lab. Any ideas?

Thanks

Rashid Lohiya
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
020 8509 2990