> My Indian mates gave me a good idea to open up a different telnet session
> for each router on my PC thus eliminating all the keystrokes and just use
> the mouse to bring the live router to the forefront.

This assumes that you have telnet access to the terminal server.

If you have console port access only, then when you try to open another
session to the console you will be denied as the RS-232 port is in use
already.

Therefore, skipping around on the 2511 would be the only to go.

However, I don't know how you're allowed to connect from your PC to the
terminal server.

Kevin Wigle