Since it is supporting up to 6 interfaces, it should be the restricted one.

Panayiotis Psihoyios                    SyNET S.A.
CCNP (Security, ATM), CCDP, MCP 118 B, Agias Eleoussis Street
Network Engineer                                GR 151 25 Maroussi
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Athens - Greece
Tel:++ 301 61 29 500                    Fax: ++ 301 61 25 313