Hi, I hope somebody with PIX & Websense guru can help,
I condigured a Websense server in the DMZ on the PIX
520 with 3 interfaces, now, Websense can not see the
users and groups i.e Windows directory services, I
opened ports tcp 139 and udp 137 & 138 without any
success, I contacted websense support they recommend
moving it to the inside, but I dont have extra server
so I can do that, any way, any body has done similar
setup, i appreciate if somebody jump in with any
suggestions. Thanks.
Azoo