""Moiz Badr""  wrote in message
> Hi, I hope somebody with PIX & Websense guru can help,
> I condigured a Websense server in the DMZ on the PIX
> 520 with 3 interfaces, now, Websense can not see the
> users and groups i.e Windows directory services,

Why does it need to be in the DMZ?  The only thing talking to it is the Pix
itself, right?  I'd have to believe you're doing more harm opening those
services from the DMZ to the inside than you could possibly gain by putting
the websense server on the DMZ.  Do you have some pressing reason for doing
this?

Tommy