hehe.. Interesting.

Why in the past when I used "I" to make a statement
here and you didn't notice it before?  =)

Just to clarify it,  If you want to have that guy "my
friend"'s work #, mobile #, email address, work
address..etc  as well as my work #, mobile #, email
address, work address, I will be so glad to send you
the info.
The reason I asked for him is that I am only studying
Routing 2.0, and don't know too much on Switches.

But don't get me wrong, I do appreciate all the
suggestions.

JC.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]