I need help with this situation.

I connect the cisco 2610 router AUX port to an External US Robotics
Sporter 33.6kps modem for remote acess in case all else fail.  This
Cisco router 2610 acts as an access server which I use to control other
Cisco devices on the network.  I can connect to the
router via dial-up from my laptop when my DSL connection goes down (I only
use dial-up as the last resort).  I also TACACS authentication.  Everything
is working fine so far.  Now I would like to achieve the following:

I would like to implement the call-back capability on the router.  What it
means is that let say that whenever I make a dial-up attempt to the router
AUX port, the router will disconnect my connection and dial  back to my
original number.  For example:

1) Cisco router 2610 is connected to phone number (703) 637-7000,
2) My laptop is connected to phone number (202) 637-1234,

>From my laptop, whenever I dial (703) 637-7000 from the number (202)
637-1234, the router will hang-up and call-back number (202) 637-1234 and
only to this number so that someone else, let say from (408) 222-1245 tries
to make connection to the router, he/she will fail.

This method is similar to Windows RAS with call-back capability.  I've been
playing with this for the past few days (cisco router that is) without
success.  Anyone in this group have done this before, I would love to get a
sample configuration from you, or at least point me to the right direction.

Many thanks.

Kevin