You make me laugh even more...

1. When has that become a issue ? LOL

2 + 3 . So show me a Cisco router running x-windows since Cisco IOS is unix
based and Unix can run x-windows . :-) . X-Window is NOT Unix, but let's not
get technical here, you won't understand...

4. Yes, I would highly suggest that you do the same ..

5. I have not even bother to display any technical knowledge here, all this
are empty talk/arguement, anytime you have a this OS is better than that OS,
it is empty talk !! Absolutely no value in it at all. You should be aware of
that even before you reply to this message.