Not just on the CiscoPro AP, but on all IOS routers (as far as I know), you
must have an Enable password set on the router in order to enter Privileged
mode from the AUX or VTY ports.  Only the CONS port can enter Privileged
mode on a router lacking an Enable password.  Unfortunately, you must be in
Privileged mode to set the password, so you are in a Catch 22 until you
solve your problem with the CONS port.
--
Ron Bandes, CCNA, MCSE, BA CS, Certified Technical Trainer
Cloud Nine Networks, LLC