My 2501 has 16 MB flash and 16MB RAM which should meet the min. system
requirement per CCO for IOS ver. 12.2.

The TFTP download was successful but the router could not re-boot. I had to
roll back to its original flash image. If I remember correctly the 25xx
series has a max. of 16 MB RAM.

Have you been successful in loading the 12.2 with 16MB flash and 16 MB RAM ?

""G30RG3""  wrote in message
> Bob
>
> Using IOS 12.2 you can issue the command "ip address dhcp" at the
interface
> level and that should do the trick.
>
> George, Head Janitor, CCNA CCDA
> Cisco Systems
>

> ""Bob Edmonds""  wrote in message
> > I was wondering if it is possible for my 2501 to pick up an IP from a
DHCP