This problem is still plaguing me.  I'm running IOS 11.2 and it doesn't
appear to support the command that has been mentioned in the posts above.
I'm still clinking away at it though.  I see that there are commands for
showing, "show dhcp lease", the lease but I have no idea on how to get it to
pick up a lease.  any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks,

Bob Edmonds
CCNA, Netowrk+
University of Toledo
(General purpose computer-monkey/manual labor)