Hi

There are two legal ways to get your upgrades...

1) Buy it. You can get IOS from any Cisco reseller, including many listed on
the web. A quick search of www.shopper.com will show just how cheap one can
get IP only IOS for! Do not buy it from an auction, as most people do not
have a clue as to the apx $15 MSRP from Cisco and as a result pay way too
much for it.

2) Get a Smartnet contact for your router that includes upgrades. This can
be quite confusing, as there are many options for Smartnet and they do not
always contain the same benefits.

HTH
--
John Hardman CCNP MCSE