Thanks,

You guys have been a huge help!!! I have downloaded the 12.1 IOS but now I
need room to stick it on the router.... I only have 8MB of Flash.  Looks
like that'll be another fun chore to find Flash and install it!!!

Thanks,

Bob Edmonds
CCNA, Network+
University of Toledo
(General purpose computer-monkey/manual labor)