Good Morning,

    My question is as follows:

    For my home lab is it possible to run ISL trunking on a 10 Mbps link.  I
know that it is supposed to be 100 Mbps, but I could swear I read that it
can run at 10 Mbps speeds, its just not fast enough to use it on a
production network.  Is there any truth to this?

    Second item on my mind this morning.  I picked up a 2523 router which
will be coming to my door step within the next few days.  I was told it can
perform as a Terminal Server, does anyone know what type of cabling I would
need for that?  I know I should just buy a 2509 or 2511 but that's not
practical.  Any suggestions would help as always.

    Third item.  Fatkid.com has some good practice labs, can anyone
recommend any other great lab scenarios without spending lots of mula?

Thanks,

                                                                        JC