Instead of practicing isdn with a simulator, You can do exactly the same
labs using your async communications (aux Port)
No you cant setup spids but you can do DDR dialer profiles, ppp auth, and
even multilink with two phone lines.  and you probably wont spend more than
$150 dollars.  Everything else about isdn you can learn from a book.  Hope
this helps.

George Head Janitor, CCNA CCDA
Cisco Systems

""Alfred Chin""  wrote in message
> I have search the web for an Teltone ISDN simulator, the price for an
> Teltone ISDN Demonstrator is around $1800.  Anyone know where I can find
the
> ISDN simulator with a lower price?  I'm building my lab with a budget.
Hope