Do you have a router on the segment?  Perhaps a MSFC on the sup?  If not
then you will see mac addresses only.

On the router attached (try a session 15 and a session 16 if you have two
sups) verify you can do a sh ip arp to get the IP address.

The server's IP address is not configured on the 6509... only the VLAN it is
attached to...

HTH
Kelly