I have a Pix which I cannot get telnet access to. I have configured telnet
and specified the addresses which are allowed/ a passwd has been applied to
the console.

Has anyone else seen similar problemsThis e-mail and any files transmitted
with it are intended solely for the addressee and are confidential. They may
also be legally privileged.Copyright in them is reserved by Delphis
Consulting PLC ["Delphis"] and they must not be disclosed to, or used by,
anyone other than the addressee.If you have received this e-mail and any
accompanying files in error, you may not copy, publish or use them in any
way and you should delete them from your system and notify us
immediately.E-mails are not secure.  Delphis does not accept responsibility
for changes to e-mails that occur after they have been sent.  Any opinions
expressed in this e-mail may be personal to the author and may not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Delphis