something like this work...TIA

We have about a dozen citrix servers scattered around different subnets on
our campus.  To decrease citrix broadcasts across the entire network, all
citrix servers will be placed in one subnet.  The client base (about 2000
users - worldwide) uses the ip address of any particular citrix server to
establish a session. This is where my problem lies...the citrix server ip
address will change once it's in the new subnet...the client will not be
able to connect.

It was suggested that we implement NAT to allow the client to connect to the
citrix server.  This is a quick snapshot of what we have...

  citrix client------cat 2924----cat6509sw1r1-----cat6509sw2----citrix
server (serverA)
164.42.x.x  or                          |       |
new ip 10.101.99.20
10.101.x.x                                      |       |isl trunk
old ip 164.42.100.25
                                                |       |
                                           cat6509sw3r2

NAT config on cat6509sw1r1

int vlan100
ip nat outside

int vlan99
ip nat inside

ip nat inside source static 10.101.99.20 164.42.100.25

-Citrix client are not able to establish connection to serverA
-When I ping 164.42.100.25 I receive intermitant failures on the ping.
Precisely, every other ping fails.
-Waiting on a reply from TAC

Robert M. Lopez   CCNA  CCDA
Network Planning
Ann Arbor Data Center
Pfizer Global Research & Development
Phone 734-622-3948      Fax 734-622-1690

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is
a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."  ...Albert
Einstein