Hi Remmert,

Apologise to put this mail here. Its in USD. FYI, I am not unhappy or
confused. On all hands, I just wanted to see what ratio of this group
members share the same feel, or have noticed the highly paid other markets.

And of course, I would like to get measured well on Professional Attitude,
social skills, vision, approach to situations, market intelligence...didnt I
mentioned the word "CONSULTANT" .

Any ways, I think its better to share the feeling with the group, as you
never know what gets triggered!!..

Thanks for your inputs..

Regards,

KK