I connect a US robotics 33.6kbps to one the async-line of the 3640
router.  This async line will be used to dial-out to other Cisco
devices.  I would like to be able to allow outboundconnection on this
line.  What this mean is that nobody will be able to dial-in to this
accessserver through the POTS line.  For example, let say that the
async-line is connected to amodem with a phone 202-637-7000.  Users are
allowed to telnet to the router, then reversetelnet to the async-line,
and finally dial-out.  If anyone tries to connect to the access-sever
viadialing
into the number 202-637-7000, access will be dennied.  How can I make
thishappen?  I have look through a lot of Cisco documentation but
couldn't find the answer.There is no such command "modem out".  I only
see the command "modem InOut"  but thatwill allowed users from dialing
into the router which is something I don't want for security. Here is my
configuration: line aux 0 login local modem InOut
 modem autoconfigure type usr_courier
 transport input all
 speed 115200
 flowcontrol hardware Please helpKevin