I set up IGRP in a lab this weekend, studying up on the earlier protocols.
What I need to know is, how would I go about seeing all the routes in the
database so I can determine what routes the router is seeing in addition to
what is in the routing table?  I could not find a "show ip igrp database" or
anything similar.  I ended up having to set the variance to the maximum
(128), looking at all the routes and their corresponding metrics, and then
setting the variance command again to install only those routes I wanted.
Thanks in advance for any help.