Is anyone aware of an application or tool that I can use to monitor the
exact bandwidth available on a Frame Relay or ISDN connection?

The purpose of this is for software testing I need to determine the exact
bandwidth requirements and load on either a Frame or ISDN connection.

Is there any software applications that can do this, or do I need to look at
a hardware device to do so?  Any recommendations on software or hardware?

Any help that anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Douwe

Visit our Website : http://www.traveland.com.au

Disclaimer - This message and any attachments are confidential and may
contain privileged information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error
please notify Traveland Pty Ltd immediately by return email. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not
necessarily reflect the views of Traveland Pty Ltd..