On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Marty Adkins wrote:

> Sometimes that happens accidentally.  If one does a "reply all" in the
> typical email client, [EMAIL PROTECTED] gets a "cc" instead of a "to".
> That bounces due to Paul's spam filter accepting only messages directly
> sent "to" the list.

IME, that's not exactly what happens. Most of my messages to the list
have it in cc: when I send them, and they make it through all right.
What seems to happen is that the filter, or some module along the way,
rewrites the headers so that the list appears in to:, not cc:.

--
"Someone approached me and asked me to teach a javascript course. I was
about to decline, saying that my complete ignorance of the subject made