Hi All,
Using 2500 host licensed CiscoSecure Scanner 2.0.1.2 on a MS-Windows 2000
SP2 on a new Dell laptop. Running a scan for +- 1500 host on the local
network with most of the settings to default, when starting the scan the
ping phase starts immediately at +- 53 and after a few seconds jumps to +-
65 ext. This looks fine BUT, after another few seconds, the ping sweep just
runs through up to the last host. The ping phase doesn't even last a minute,
and doesn't discover all the host on the network. When using one class C
network at a time, it finds more hosts on the network but the ping sweep
does the same. I have look on CCO for some answers but with no luck. (I'm
not using a ISDN connection)
Any Ideas???? please CC to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks in advance.
Regards, Jacques Allison CCDP, CCNP + Security