guys,

i use a multipoint connections ...these are no different from ordinary
connections  ...they can just accept multiple network`s

we have mulitple ospf area`s ...also have multiple class A`s all terminating
at these multipoint int`s

also when i said cost i meant the cost of having 10 point to point leased
lines connecting to 10 router int`s (central office) and one each at the
remote ( yeah i know you would never do it but using sub-ints saves you a
lot of money..... i would need a 3660 int the central office without
sub-ints and a 3620 with )

but agian you are right about the frame stuff

cheers for the info

steve