In that situation--where you need to be advertised from both
providers--these devices won't cut the mustard, at least as far as I can
tell.  We have had reps from both companies here to explain to us the
benefits of their products and they still really don't have a good way
to do what you're trying to do.

In our company we also host our own website and are multihomed.  In
this scenario we use BGP.  Entirely separate from that network we have
an ISP for outgoing internet access for our employees.  We will be
adding a second T-1 and then installing the Radware Linkproof hardware.
In this case, we have no internal addresses that *have* to be advertised
from both ISPs so this will work quite well for us.

HTH,
John

>>> "Kenneth"  6/11/01 6:16:56 PM >>>
Has anyone deployed this? I'm going through their site and it doesn't
explain how it works without using BGP. We have a data center hosting
around
20 web-based application and we have an entire class C address space.
don't see how the "backup" ISP will be able to advertise our network if
the
primary ISP connection fails without using BGP as these products claim
do.... any ideas?

Thanks, guys!

Kenneth