Cool. I just thought it was too good to be true. I read, through a newsgroup
search, that in order to do that, it has to act as the ns of the domain and
that I need a separate set of public ip addresses for my network. Basically,
it kinda works like Adapter teaming responding to ARP, sending
MACaddresses,... except on the network layer, right?

Either way, I think going with a BGP will be easier and I'm saving the
internet another set of Class C addresses.

Thanks, John