I did it....890 on my test and there was one question that I didn't even
answer.  It had two screens and was a fill in the
blank where I was supposed to write in domain name, ip address and the vlan
numbers and name.  I hit the wrong
button and went to the next question...darn...  It was relatively an easy
easy exam and only took me 20 minutes.

My scores were:

CGMP                                100%
Cisco Fundamentals          100%
Multicast                            100%
Multilayer Switching             83%
Spanning Tree                     75%
Switching Interconnectivity  90%
Troubleshooting                 100%
Trunking                              75%
VLAN Operations                 66%

My next test will be the routing one.  But first I want to figure out what
the heck falls under the catagory of vlan
operations.  With no experience, I will be sadly lacking in skills if I
don't know that.

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful discussions.  That and tim boyes and
sybex and the cisco university helped me
achieve this.  And my very very very patient husband.

Jennifer Cribbs

Have a great day!!
Jennifer