Hey Jennifer,

That cisco university online site looks
cool............havent checked it much but i will have
a look at it in detail.

I am appearing for my CCNA exam this
thursday..........any tips from anyone???

I am referring the sybex book by todd lammle and a few
CDs.......does anyone know of any other online source
that i can refer.

Thanks....

Imran.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]