Hi.
My name is Haruki Sonehara, a member of ASE-April.  Though I have some
questions from BSCN,
I have questions are followed below.  Could you answer them?

1. About "Null 0" interface in using EIGRP.  (BSCN Chapter 6, p38)
I understood the function of Null 0 interface, but I'm not sure what kind
of relation between
Null 0 and summary address.  Also, why is it going to be "loop prevention"
to configure interfaces as Null 0?

2. From "BSCN Chapter 6, p16 "
It is said,

"EIGRP will not build peer relationship over secondary address, because all
EIGRP
traffic uses the primary address of the interface"

What is "primary address", and "secondary address"?
What are they necessary for?

3. From "BSCN Chapter 4, p16 "
It is said

"If the DBD has a more up-to-date link-state entry, then the slave router
sends a LSR to the master router"

Could you explain this sentence?  I cannnot understand in detail.  I mean....
How does the slave router(Non-DR) recognize that there is "more up-to-date
link-state entry", nevertheless
the slave router discovered the route for the first time?

Thank you very much for taking your time for me.
I'm very pleased.

Regards,
Haruki Sonehara
ASE Trainee