Hi Haruki,

I just passed the BSCN this monday, so the theory should still be fresh in
my mind. I'll do my best to help you out.

1) ??? Guess I need to do some re-reading on Null 0. What I remember is that
you can use Null 0 in a route map to have packets discarded or you can use
it in some way with a summary address (but to make this work you need to
have a more specific entry in your route table, otherwise the result of your
address summary will be all packets discarded). I'll have to getback on this
one.

2) The primary IP address is THE IP address you use to point to your
interface. A seconday IP address is mostly used to make discontiguous
subnets contiguous again. In other words, it's used as a kind of virtual
link to connect two separated pieces of one subnet.

3) As far as I remember master/slave had nothing to do with DR or DRother.
Master/slave settings are negotiated for each adjacency. It is possible that
the router who came out the negotiation as a slave has a more up-to-date LSP
in it's database. That's the scenario described in the BSCN-book.

Hope this helps you out a bit, should need any more info please let me know.

Regards,
Remmert