Hello everybody,

I got the CID this morning with a tight score... but relevant is the fact
that i got it. Isn't it?

For my preparation i used Cisco Press books, plus other ressources from the
web (specially on Stratacom Switches). And i think everything's in there.
However, i feel it was among one of the hardest exam i've ever taken (with
the DCN). Why? Roughly 50% of the questions are straight provided that you
know the Cisco Press book inside-out, and 50% of the questions are written
in such ambiguous, misleading, marketing rah-rah type of wording, that it is
really hard to find out which the good answer is. I really don't know what
Cisco's intenting by writing down such type of questions.

As already stated: 100 questions and passing score is 755. I had 150 minutes
to pass the test (I think we have additional 30' here in Switzerland, since
English isn't supposed to be our mother tongue). I had 80' remaining, so,
anyway, time is plentyfull. No case studies, nor "Enter the command to..."
type of questions.

Now on my way to.... I dunno!.. Leading hikes this summer, for sure!

--
Charles Lehmann