Okay. Some of you have asked for the web resources i used:

This one gives an overview of the Stratacom network architecture (flat,
structured and tiered networks) and switches (IPX, IGX and BPX):
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wanbu/bpx8600/8_2_0/82over/s
ysmch01.htm
This one describes the Stratacom's network management tools
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wanbu/bpx8600/8_2_0/82over/s
ysmch04.htm
I think that these ressources are sufficient. There are part of a huge
manual. Picking up some other chapters of this manual might be a good idea.

For SNA, i didn't need any ressource... I'm lucky. I have been working
several years as an IBM S/370 and S/390 Systems Engineer and Systems
Administrator... Therefore i've generated several NCP's and maintained VTAM
ressources...

--
Lehmann Charles