Chris,

In order to see a telco provided loop towards your CPE, you will need to
change your encap. to HDLC.  I don't think Frame-Relay enap has the
capability to see loops.  Also, try a 'sho cont serial 0/1'.  Look for the
various alarms on the card; AIS, LOS, etc.

And make sure that your local loopback passes as well.  change the encap to
hdlc, number your int, and enable 'loopback local'.

Your interface should be up,up (looped) and you can then run a extended ping
to your interface.  That should at least prove connectivity between your csu
and interface.  'no loop local' will drop the loop.  Then ask AT&T to put a
loop up towards your site again.

brent