The "ip helper" command might help.

Also use the "ip forward-protocol" command to forward the Wake on LAN
broadcast and the "no ip forward-protocol" command to not forward other
broadcasts.

You would have to check the documentation to see if this would work for
sure. Let us know how it goes! Thanks.

Priscilla

At 03:31 PM 6/15/01, khramov wrote:
>I think that wake on lan sends out a broadcast with FFFFF... in the
>destination field.
>May be because it a layer  2 broadcast it is not passing the packets.
>Can I configure a router to pass layer 2 broadcasts?  And if I can is
>there a way to
>control the broadcast so that only wake on lan packets would pass?
>Thanks

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com