Let me repeat the wording, with the emphasis elsewhere: "...or obtain from
any other source other than Cisco *THE* exam materials, questions or
answers."

In other words, if someone goes and takes the Lab, and brings along a James
Bond-like photocopier in their wristwatch, makes a copy of *THE* materials
that they're given, then leaves and gives or sells them to you, then you're
in violation of Item 6 - you've obtained *THE* materials from someone other
than Cisco.

However, if someone goes and takes the Lab, then afterwards writes a study
guide but makes up their *own* questions (which you then use to study from),
then you're not in violation of Item 6.  You've obtained materials, but not
*THE* materials from someone other than Cisco.

Of course, my writing this is reminding me of that scene from Animal House:
"Relax, I'm pre-Law."  "I thought you were pre-Med."  "What's the
difference?"

Which then reminds me of a scene from "Young Doctors in Love," but I
digress.

Don't worry about Item 6 - it's necessary from Cisco's point of view, and
you're not in violation of it. :-)

BJ