Thanks for the input. With the understanding that this will work, I'm
assuming the directional antennas on both far ends (high gain) and an
omnidirection (high gain) at the repeater site. One thing I'm unsure of at
the repeater site is what to set the bridge for? There are only two setting
on it, bridge-only and access-point. Which would it be since it will be
receiving and sending from the same antenna to two different locations?
Haven't been able to get my Cisco rep this week or I wouldn't bother you all
with these mundane questions. Thanks again, Bob Sites, Valley Health System.

Bob,

Let me make sure I have the right picture in mind. You will have Bldg A
connected to Bridge A ---- Bridge A will connect to Bridge B on the tower.
Bridge B will exist as a repeater site. Bridge B will connect to Bridge C
which services Bldg C.

If I'm thinking of the scenario correctly. This should work correctly. You
also have to consider you distances. You will need to make sure that you
have the "Distance seperation in kilometers" set appropriately for the
distances you will cover. Also important is your "Rate" and "Basic Rate" my
suggestion would be R = 1_11 and BR = 1. This will allow your bridges to
pass data accross the spectrum from 1mb - 11mb.

Hope this helps.