From: Mitesh Khatri
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21/06/01 14:56
Subject: IP Routing Help Please!! [7:9312]

Hi!

I have a problem with routing to the internet from a remote site. There
is a
router at the remote site (Ethernet IP Address 10.1.3.0/24) that
connects to
a 2-port router at the head office. One port of the router is connected
the remote site (IP address 10.1.2.0/24 for the WAN link) while the
other
port connectes via a lease line to a ISP (IP Address for the serial link
is
a Class C address). On the headoffice router I have a default route to
serial 1(the ISP link). I am not using any routing protocols for the
Internet link. Also there is no DNS Server at the headoffice. The users
at
head office are able to connect to the Internet. I need the users at the
remote site to connect to the Internet and use the ISP's name server
which
has a Class C IP address.

Can someone please advise is this can be done?

Thanks,

Mitesh

Important Notice
***This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
the post master or system manager @tfl.com.fj [Telecom Fiji  Ltd.]***