Check if your NVRAM is ok.

I have a similar problem on a 2620. But in my case it is more obvious as
whenever you attempt to 'wr' to copy the running to start config you get
an error diagnostic.

Failed to write environment to NVRAM.

The copy itself seems to work ok. As far as I can see the 28C256N-20
NVRAM chip is u/s?  There are also some known issues with 11.3(2)xa4
and NVRAM handling.

BTW I also get the same error if I attempt a 'sync' command from rommon
to save the environment to NVRAM.

Peter

In article , EA Louie
 writes