From: "Jatin"
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 12:52 PM
Subject: Default gateway [7:9528]

HI , We have about 10 3500XL switches and a catalyst 6006 switch with MSFC.
There is a 4500 router for internet access .

I am confused as what should be the default gateway on the 3500XL should be
? Should it be the vlan interfaces of the MSFC ? Or the ethernet interface
of the router 4500 ?

If not then what is the purpose of having default gateway on the switch ?

Please help ? Thanks in advance