Hi,

Out of curiousity, one of my respective pre-sales ask me this set of
question
and it triggers my mind whether this is feasible to implement.

Assuming there is only 1 router with 1 ISDN card (regardless what IOS/Model
it is),
where 2 Dialer profile is configured for 2 separate ISP. The scenario is if
the
first dialer profile fail to authenticate/connect due to some other reason,
how
could I tell the second dialer profile for activation? Each and every IP is
dynamically obtain so there is no way of using metric or static route to do
it.
But what abou backup interface?

I'm sure this might squeeze our mind a bit, while I'm still wondering around
cisco website.

Regards,
Ryan